-*- RUBY DUNGEON RUN -*-

daisysolo
Ancient

25 topics
60 posts

by daisysolo » over 4 years ago
Description: 

Dungeon Run theme that is all End-Related and the final boss will actually be a teleport to the Ruby Island and fight the Ruby Dragon! Some rooms could involve the necesity of using ender pearls to get out of tricky situations; some are end city themed so you'd have to interact w/ shulkers! 

How Wildercrafty: 

Super Wildercrafty!! It combines two aspects of Wildercraft! Dungeon Run + Ruby Dragon 

How Difficult To Implement: 

A lot of the code for dungeon run is already there; would just be building for build team to do! And adding the different mobs and coding for the final boss to be a ruby (ooh! You could find pieces throughout the run like you need to find an egg, 4 crystals to use to summon the final boss!) - so maybe a 5-6 on difficulty! 

diamond.png x 3

RE: -*- RUBY DUNGEON RUN -*-

ChukkTheDukk
Ancient

10 topics
31 posts

by ChukkTheDukk » over 4 years ago
I think maybe the boss shouldn't be the Ruby Dragon, or if it is, maybe with much lower health. It would take incredibly long for 1-4 players to kill a normal ruby dragon. Just a suggestion

diamond.png x 1

ChukkTheDukk
Ancient

10 topics
31 posts

by ChukkTheDukk » over 4 years ago
I think maybe the boss shouldn't be the Ruby Dragon, or if it is, maybe with much lower health. It would take incredibly long for 1-4 players to kill a normal ruby dragon. Just a suggestion

Tolcum
Guardian

2 topics
64 posts

by Tolcum » over 4 years ago

I disagree, Chuck- the hardest part of the Ruby Dragon is the reinforcements she calls. If they could be reduced or eliminated, or armor/weapons that allow a four person team to take them out effectivly were provided in the run (including their wonderful drops, say, Ruby Keys being retained? Oooooooooo), this is a really fun idea. It could even have it's own key! Taking the existing model of the Ruby Dragon to create a modified "Dungeon Dragon" that was more managable with a team of 4 (requirement?) to defeat. You could even incorporate spead run mechanics into the dungeon at some point later down the line; some kind of a WilderCraft leaderboard for braging rights? I see Smoothie, Ranger, Shelby and me at the top already! Watch out haters, we're coming for your best time!!

diamond.png x 2

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 4 years ago
This sounds so fun, Daisy and I are already in talks about making this happen.

Stay tuned!

=]

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account