Great ideas here Bowman, I have wanted this for a while, and the ladder stats are kept in the database each season so I can access previous ladders for stats purposes. I'll look deeper into how I can integrate this in-game vs just on the website.
Thanks for the suggestions here Yacob1! We are working on new challenges to update soon. Team Skyblock is on it!
As a member of Build Team you will be expected to work with other builders to compromise, follow instructions and contribute with ideas as a part of a team. Being able to collaborate is as important as being a talented builder!
-> To apply: Please copy/paste this and submit a new post on the forum
How old are you? (All ages welcome)
Where are you located, City/Country? (All timezones welcome)
Current in-game rank? (Also how long have you been playing on the server?)
We need to be able to contact you outside of the forums, do you have a discord ID or an email-address we can reach you at?
1. What do you like most about WilderCraft?
2. As a build team member you get to shape the look and feel of WilderCraft. What would you like to help change? What would you keep the same?
3. Choose two responsibilities you are passionate about:
a: Planning & organizing builds
b: Structure, size, finding sites
c: Exterior building & design
d: Landscaping & trees
e: Interior design
f: Leading builds, keeping people motivated, focused on finishing in a timely fashion
4. What do you believe you can bring to the build team?
5. What's your favorite build style to work with?
6. Attach screenshots of builds you've made (up to 10 builds)
Ready to apply? Please login to the forum and then post your application here.
Cool idea! How would you like to display these kinds of things?
Great ideas, working on some of these.
Also keep in mind you can always type /dungeonrun stats, during the run at any time and see all this info as well.