No. 1 Be Respectful.
We support kind and respectful behaviour. Staff quickly intervenes with toxic behavior. No. 2 Be Civil.
Keep chat, signs, and items civil and family-friendy. Skip spam and poltics. Make chat helpful! See /chat No. 3 Earn Your Items
. Cheats, hacks, and x-ray are against the spirit of survival. Try using /shoplist instead. No. 4 Touch Only Yours.
If it’s not yours, don’t touch it. Theft or grief on unclaimed land is not allowed. See /grief No. 5 Mind your lag.
Be mindful of server lag, keep mob farms compact. No heavy redstone or AFK Fish Farms. No. 6 Staff have final say.
Our code of conduct is to be kind, helpful, fair, and responsible. No. 7 Keep the peace
. Tell a staff member if you see someone break a rule. Questions? Ask staff /chat Rules:
- Respect other players. Keep chat civil and friendly!
- Be helpful - Don’t mislead or misinform other players.
- No swearing or offensive expressions/acronyms/jokes that can be perceived as hateful.
- No debating politics, religion or spiritual belief systems.
- No talking about illegal substances and their usage.
- Obscene/ Inappropriate/ Explicit material is prohibited.
- No advertising of other servers or social media accounts that are not affiliated with Wildercraft.
- No linking/ referencing to material not allowed by the above mentioned rules.
- Keep chat in English. Staff can’t moderate what they don’t understand
- Don’t lag the server for other players! No excessive redstone or farms in one area.
- No 0-tick, no “shaky sand,” quantum ticking or AFK fish farms. No perma loaders.
- Be mindful of the farmlimiter! 50 mobs/animals/villagers/portals max per loaded area
- Redstone must have an off switch. Must have an item overflow trash can.
- One 1x1 mob chamber only. Larger chambers (for larger mobs) must automatically kil.
- When used for harvesting: 2 machines max. Maximum area 20x20 each. Sweepers are fine
- Soul-sand only allowed within mounument’s bounding box.
[Automatic Fish Farms]
Wildercraft Friendly Land Reminder:
- Not allowed, too powerful, and spoils the economy.
Wildercraft Friendly Grief Reminder:
- Please look around your build site and try to keep at least 100 blocks from other players creations. Thanks for being a considerate builder
Wildercraft Friendly Xray Reminder:
- Destroying people’s builds, even if unclaimed, is griefing and will result in a 30-day ban. Find a base? Let it be
Wildercraft Friendly Steal Reminder:
- Use of hacks or x-ray will result in an immediate 90-day ban. No exceptions.
- Taking items, even from unclaimed chests is stealing and the punishment is a 30-day ban. Earn your items.