Ranks

PrinceMahdi
Guardian

5 topics
7 posts

by PrinceMahdi » over 4 years ago
I think it would be nice to have another rank after ANCIENT named either LEGEND or TITAN (Maybe at 1500 votes?). That way Ancients have something to strive for in terms of voting. It not only encourages ancients to get on the server more often and vote but also inspires other ranks to play more often too. Difficulty; 3

creeper-head.png x 1

RE: Ranks

Tristan_James
Wild

16 topics
22 posts

by Tristan_James » over 4 years ago
I think it's not that bad of an idea! But... if there is such rank after that it's just going to be an endless loop for the deemed "highest" rank.

diamond.png x 1

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
What would you see as rank rewards/perks for the higher ranks after ancient?

PrinceMahdi
Guardian

5 topics
7 posts

by PrinceMahdi » over 4 years ago
As rewards for LEGENDs or TITANs we could have 10x diamond, 10x TP Eyes, 50x levels, 10x sweet berries, etc..

Swoven
Sapling

15 topics
42 posts

by Swoven » over 4 years ago
This is a nice thought, but here are some things to consider:

The current rank of Ancient has only been achieved through actual voting a handful of times as it stands and was raised this season to 800 votes to achieve. This means that the next rank up would almost certainly be a donation based rank. With that said, Ancient rank currently comes with a plethora of benefits: An Ancient warp at spawn, ability to set your shop warp outside of spawn, 4x Ancient bonus once a week while voting and 5x vote rewards by default (35 levels too). I already see this as good as it gets for rank bonuses, but, maybe some other ideas for a donation rank somewhere or somehow would be fun to see in the future!

Last edited: over 4 years ago

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account