Shopping Improvement: Diamond Nuggets

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
Based off an improvement to this thread, but posted individually for voting/approval. 

Concept

Add a new item and recipe. Diamond Nuggets (name suggestions welcome).

1 Diamond <-> 9 Diamond Nuggets

This would allow for selling things at the cost of a partial diamond, without having to worry about exchange rates to other entities.

Why would this be enjoyable?
It improves the market capabilities and would allow for more standardized prices (through diamonds)

How does this improve the server?
It would help with promoting a stable economy by having a primary form of currency (diamonds) 

Complexity to Implement
Probably a 3. It would require a new item and 2 new recipes. It would also require an adjustment to the Shopping Mods that allow for certain items to be recognized. I'm not certain of the complexity, but I don't imagine it to be that complicated. 

diamond.png x 1

RE: Shopping Improvement: Diamond Nuggets

Bangz3
Elder

2 topics
6 posts

by Bangz3 » over 4 years ago
I personally agree with this. Sometimes you would like to sell, say 3 stacks of one item for one diamond, but you cant. So now, you could 1 stack of that item, for a 3rd of a diamond, or 3 diamond nuggets! :)

Qaladien2
Elder

11 topics
19 posts

by Qaladien2 » over 4 years ago
OMG YES PLEASE ... seriously was thinking of custom tokens for .5, .25, .125 of a diamond

SkinMilk
Dryad

20 topics
67 posts

by SkinMilk » over 4 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit your idea!

The Wildercraft staff has carefully considered this and decided that we will not be implementing it at this time. Thank you for understanding
-Wildercraft Staff

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account