View Online Players

ZormaxOrion
Pathfinder

5 topics
15 posts

by ZormaxOrion » over 4 years ago
I think it would be cool to see who's in the server from either the discord or the website. Sometimes I only want to go on if one of my friends is on but don't really want to waste time asking through discord and waiting for a response. I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement but in my opinion, it would be well worth it.

RE: View Online Players

purplerains
Ancient

3 topics
16 posts

by purplerains » over 4 years ago
You can hit tab to see the players online on your map. It does not show across all maps, hoewever.

ZormaxOrion
Pathfinder

5 topics
15 posts

Ik but there is no way to view who is online if your not on the server, I'm saying there should be

JustGabee
Colossal

6 topics
15 posts

by JustGabee » over 4 years ago
There is /wl

ZormaxOrion
Pathfinder

5 topics
15 posts

again, I know but you need to be in the Minecraft server to do this, I am suggestion there is a way to view who is online from either the discord or the website

capndiln
Guardian

40 topics
59 posts

by capndiln » over 4 years ago
He is asking for a feature where he could see who is online without coming online, like a webpage

JustGabee
Colossal

6 topics
15 posts

by JustGabee » over 4 years ago
Oh I see. Great idea! Sorry for the misunderstanding

pwnyy
Ancient

8 topics
21 posts

by pwnyy » over 4 years ago
We had kind a thing for that when clicking onto play.wildercraft.net (https://wildercraft.net/status/) at the top left corner of the website. Although it hasn't been functioning since a week or so. They wouldn't be really displayed immediately with names but rather their ingame playerhead and if you hovered over them it would say the corresponding name.

I do would like it better if we had an actual list with maaayb the skinhead besides the name. Anway this may get fixed tho, I'm not sure tho since it does not look intented atleast.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account