Any time you see the "Welcome to Wildercraft" auto message pop up when a new player joins the server there are a few things you should do to make them feel welcome and help them get oriented.
- Send a welcome message using their username. Ex. "Welcome to wildercraft GreenBau!"
- Remind them to use /vote to rank up and earn rewards
- Remind them to read /rules
- Answer any questions they have about the server
- Here you might want to give them directions to the survival server warps to get started
- Be sure to try and show them around personally instead of just giving directions. start by having them meet you at /spawn and then walk to where you want to show them
On the tree servers:
- Let them know about the wild warp and offer to show them around /localspawn to see the nether and end portals
- Offer a reminder that we are a friendly server where griefing and stealing are not permitted and to be sure to respect other players' builds.
- Help with any questions about things like /claims and /ranks
Ranks and Special Items:
- When players ask about special wider things like ranks, wildertools, and rubydragon be sure to direct them to the appropriate commands like /ranks, /wildertools, and /rubydragon.
- If they ask about obtaining these items let them know the free ways like /vote rewards and ranking up through voting, as well as the option to use /donate for more immediate options
These are just general guidelines, so be sure to answer any additional questions to the best of your ability!