Majority Sleep

Prismellia
Guardian

6 topics
13 posts

by Prismellia » over 4 years ago
I Think It Would Be A Good Idea If That A Majority Of Players Are Sleeping, It Would Skip The Night.

RE: Majority Sleep

Olghar
Ancient

12 topics
24 posts

by Olghar » over 4 years ago
And what if I dont want to skip the night and all the others do?

Prismellia
Guardian

6 topics
13 posts

by Prismellia » over 4 years ago
yeah, thats a thing

gplayer5
Ancient

6 topics
43 posts

by gplayer5 » over 4 years ago
A little known fact: It is possible to skip night if you're the only one on the server and you sleep. It's rare, but from what I've heard, it has happened.

Olghar
Ancient

12 topics
24 posts

by Olghar » over 4 years ago
You can skip the night if everyone sleep or /afk. For me the best solution would be to auto afk if you dont move after 5min.Then you can ask chat and the online players can sleep or afk.

diamond.png x 1

MrMagooAZ
Guardian

51 topics
102 posts

by MrMagooAZ » over 4 years ago
This is an honest question: Why do so many people want to skip the night?

Unless its your first few days on the server, you should have an outside area that is fenced and either torched or slabbed.  Why do you care about spawns at night? The phantoms are a nuisance but they are certainly not hard to deal with if you can't remember to jump into bed every 3 days.  

What am I missing?

There are other players on the server who may have decided to go hunt mobs or do a build that needs night time.  Things like villagers in beds or moving a zombie around. I'm building a farm and waiting for night so I can move a zombie and 51% of the server decides they don't want it to be night and now I'm out of luck?

Couldn't this also affect the server economy? Won't crops and trees and such grow faster if it's essentially daylight all the time? 

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account