Allow AutoSwitch Mod

Makanaski
Elder

11 topics
18 posts

by Makanaski » over 4 years ago
Description: Its basically a mod that auto switch tools, for example if you are looking at sand with a pickaxe it autoswitch to a shovel. and so on
How does this idea keep in line with Wildercraft themes? (Wilderstyle, Power has trade-offs, survival gameplay has consequences) This doesnt really give any advantage
How difficult is your idea to implement? (1-10) 1 or 2

Last edited: over 4 years ago

RE: Allow AutoSwitch Mod

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
I can see this being an issue with wildertools unless there's a way to modify it. But if it kept trying to swap me out to a wilderspade or a wilderpick during normal mining stuff... it could be annoying.

Concept sounds interesting, not sure if i'm for or against it. But mixed with out other plugins, I don't think it'll end well.

diamond.png x 1

_Swagg_
Ancient

20 topics
37 posts

by _Swagg_ » over 4 years ago
i dont really see the point, is it so much effort to scroll or go into your invent to pick the right tool?

Makanaski
Elder

11 topics
18 posts

by Makanaski » over 4 years ago
Quote to bowman, yeah you're right about that, im not sure but maybe theres a option for that

Quote to Swagg, Well I play on a laptop when i am in the bed i cant use the mouse and its really annoying using the 1-9 numbers, if you dislike that you have the option to keep playing without it since its a clientside mod, its not a server feature just like voxelmap, there's people who dislike it :)

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account