"Share Chest"

Rizardreaper
Colossal

2 topics
2 posts

by Rizardreaper » over 4 years ago
At spawn, we should have a chest that can be full of supplies for players so that they can get a push in the game or if they just died. It can have blocks that might be useful or old swords and other tools that you just have laying around.

Last edited: over 4 years ago

RE: "Share Chest"

Tristan_James
Wild

16 topics
22 posts

by Tristan_James » over 4 years ago
Hello!

By the looks of it do you mean a chest that players can put some stuff inside? So it’s like a donation/give to all sort of thing? I think this reminds me of the 3 chests that used to be at spawn in season 6, so imo I think this is a good idea!

tristan

MsPoffy
Ancient

20 topics
131 posts

by MsPoffy » over 4 years ago
Hi Rizardreaper!
We had a similar thing in Season 6 and late season 5 labeled 'free' chests, however it was decided to not have this feature included in season 7, but thanks for the suggestion!

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 4 years ago
One thing about survival minecraft is we try to encourage each other to earn your items. Since WilderCraft has strict rules against stealing, even from unprotected chests, having free chests at spawn with items for players to take (vs earn the survival way) can set the wrong impression for new players about what to do when you find a random chest in the wild.

Do you have any thoughts for ways to address either of those concerns? We are open to feedback here!

Wilzax
Mythic

5 topics
8 posts

by Wilzax » over 4 years ago
I think an easy solution could be to label share chests with a disclaimer that says these are the ONLY chests on the server with free contents, other than chest shops with a price of "free"

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account