Shouldn't there be a reward for winning/participating for event?

Xevxt
Mythic

2 topics
3 posts

by Xevxt » over 4 years ago
Shouldn't there be a reward for winning/participating for the event: Dungeon Run Build Event. Or am I missing something?

https://wildercraft.net/forum/topic/429-dungeon-run-build-guide/

Is it going to be announced later? I feel like rewards are missing, compensating their time and effort in participating in the event. Is this an event without reward. The only reward I see right now is simply getting implement to be used (with credit). 
For example, the rewards can be:
- Title [Builder]?
- Random ruby chest stuff
- Items you usually get from daily votes
- Limited item
- More dungeon keys (that would make sense)

Any of these things can be rewarded to 1-3rd/4-10th/so on place winners. It would be nice to also get overall engagement by having people vote it as well as another side, separating from the staff choice. There are also missing tiers of list possible winners that will get implemented. Then small rewards to follow, for at least "trying". It's little odd to make an event without rewards in return..... right...?

Last edited: over 4 years ago

RE: Shouldn't there be a reward for winning/participating for event?

ralphiemac
Wild

12 topics
32 posts

by ralphiemac » over 4 years ago
Hi Xevxt,
All players that participate and complete a room in the Dungeon Run Build Event will be receiving a gift. What that gift is though is being kept a surprise! 

As for players voting, the reason we don't have it for this event is because there are curtain guidlines that need to be followed in order to make sure the rooms work in Dungeon Run. We do plan on having future build events where players vote for their favorite. 

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited: over 4 years ago

RE: Shouldn't there be a reward for winning/participating for event?

Xevxt
Mythic

2 topics
3 posts

by Xevxt » over 4 years ago
Ah okay! I was just wondering, the content/section was kind of missing that's all!

Either add things at the end that the reward will be some sort of surprise reward or something. It doesn't have to be listed specifically. The surprise is fine, just stated it as well, so we all know there something to expect. And if there is, those are my idea of items to give to people, thank you for clarifying on that. I was just wondering since there was nothing mention on it.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account