play.wildercraft.net

Join 10 players online!

Feral+ for discord

SassyxX
Wild

1 topics
2 posts

by SassyxX » over 4 years ago
New players in Wildercraft should be able to join the discord because they may need a mods help and a public server with a ton of people chatting is not the best place to get help.

RE: Feral+ for discord

Bangz3
Elder

2 topics
6 posts

by Bangz3 » over 4 years ago
In my opinion, I feel this may allow more trolling or toxicity into the discord, since new players sometimes havent really gotten the feel for the way we do things on Wildercraft.

diamond.png x 3

lLOMlLO
Treant

27 topics
182 posts

by lLOMlLO » over 4 years ago
The reason we had to remove feral priviledges was because players would come into the discord either to troll, or would completely disregard the pg rules. The culmination of this was when 3 ferals came on and pulled a player to one of the voice chats only to throw slurs at them and make fun of them for a disability. I have also seen ferals post gore and videos of people dying in lounge. I can't see Wildercraft allowing ferals back into the discord after things like this keep happening.

diamond.png x 1

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
Having lightfoot as the minimum rank is only 3 days of voting. That's not a steep slope to climb. In the meantime, it's pretty common to have a Mod online, or at least some helpful players. 

I havn't seen an instance where a feral has needed mod help and hasn't been able to get it through in-game chat. I HAVE seen people who are ferals show a blatant disrespect for the Mods and the Server though.

diamond.png x 1

SassyxX
Wild

1 topics
2 posts

by SassyxX » over 4 years ago
True, I agree with all your reasons and you have changed my mind. 3 days isn't long and it will give them some time to read the rules. Thank you for the feedback

SkinMilk
Dryad

20 topics
67 posts

by SkinMilk » over 4 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit your idea!

The Wildercraft staff has carefully considered this and decided that we will not be implementing it at this time. Thank you for understanding
-Wildercraft Staff

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account