play.wildercraft.net

Join 13 players online!

Vote Rewards

Moon4
Guardian

3 topics
6 posts

by Moon4 » over 3 years ago
when your 90 day vote reward and your weekly vote reward fall on the same vote, the way it is coded now, you only get the 90 day vote reward. I feel this needs to be addressed, My suggestion is that we get both our rewards, if they fall on the same vote.

RE: Vote Rewards

ChukkTheDukk
Ancient

10 topics
31 posts

by ChukkTheDukk » over 3 years ago
I agree with that, because even though we get our monthly, it feels like we got nothing for the weekly because we havent. It should either be you get them on the same day, or your weekly gets pushed back like 3 votes, instead of a whole 21. So instead of having to wait another week, you just get it then next day. The following weekly reward would be 18 votes from the last one, so its still 'technically' 21 votes away from when you were supposed to get your last weekly reward.

daisysolo
Ancient

25 topics
60 posts

by daisysolo » over 3 years ago
In my opinion, this makes personal sense to me and I like the way it's set up. You will always get the highest reward possible, that is just like you get a daily reward everyday but when it's time for a weekly reward you get the weekly reward instead of getting a daily reward, you don't get both a weekly and daily. Offering my two cents on the suggestion 

Last edited: over 3 years ago

gplayer5
Ancient

6 topics
43 posts

by gplayer5 » over 3 years ago
I'll have to speak with Coral Papa, but I think this was classified as a bug a couple of seasons ago. He told me that it had been fixed here: https://wildercraft.net/forum/topic/576-combining-voting-rewards/. I'm wondering if it has resurfaced again?

gplayer5
Ancient

6 topics
43 posts

by gplayer5 » over 3 years ago
Sorry for the double post, but I checked with Coral Papa and this is the intended behavior. When your weekly and 90 day rewards land on the same vote, you will only get the 90 day reward. It will not give you the weekly.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account