Combining Voting Rewards

gplayer5
Ancient

6 topics
43 posts

by gplayer5 » over 4 years ago
I came accross an interesting bug last season that I probably should have reported then, so please ignore this post if it has already been fixed.

Summary:
When your dedicated voter reward and weekly reward appear on the same vote, I did get the dedicated voter reward (the shulker box full of stuff), but never recieved the weekly reward. I also noticed in chat that the dedicated voter reward was announced but the weekly reward was not.

Priority to Fix:
Probably medium to low as staff can provide a replacement (which was done for me).

Which Server:
Cypress, but is probably not server specific

Steps to Reproduce (disclaimer: This is an incredibly specific scenario so I apologize in advance):
Have the dedicated reward counter match a day with the weekly reward so that you get both items to appear in the same vote. I'm not sure on the exact math, but this should be possible every certain number of votes. This is probably the hardest part of the reproduction.

When you vote, take a look at chat. It should display the "dedicated reward" text but it will not annouce the weekly reward. 

Upon checking inventory, you should see the shulker box of stuff, but no weekly reward item.

Expected Outcome:
Both the dedicated reward and the weekly reward to appear in the player inventory upon successfully voting.

Actual Outcome:
Only the dedicated reward box appeared. The weekly reward did not appear.

Again, this was an issue that I saw last season so I'm not aware if it still affects this season as well. Feel free to contact me if you need any additional info.

RE: Combining Voting Rewards

Coral_Papa
Owner

3 topics
20 posts

by Coral_Papa » over 4 years ago
hey gplayer, 
I do remember this bug, it has already been addressed.

Thanks for reporting anyways, you never know :-)

RE: Combining Voting Rewards

gplayer5
Ancient

6 topics
43 posts

by gplayer5 » over 4 years ago
Great! I was just double checking. Please disregard.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account