A fix on Egg prices plus add 2 more eggs

Yacob1
Guardian

19 topics
63 posts

by Yacob1 » over 3 years ago

As an avid donator to this server I look at the shop a lot and am always looking at how to spend my money the best. I have been looking at buying some spawners and eggs. I am wondering why hostile eggs are $5 more than non hostile eggs. As some hostile eggs for sale almost give nothing for drops or makinging a farm is almost easier. Could all the eggs become one set price of $10 or make it 10 for non useful drops and 15 for useful drops. As if I wanted to buy a spawner plus egg I can only get 4 hostile sets but 5 non hostile sets.
A real life example is having a cow spawner in the start of a season is so op as it can give leather and food. I made tons of money selling both those drops when season 7 began.
Non Useful Eggs
  • Slime, enderman, Parrot, Polar Bear, Wolf, Panda, Fox, Cat
Somewhatish
  • Cave Spider, spider, blaze, pigman, Guardian, Sheep, Chicken, Pig, Rabbit, llama, horse
Useful Eggs
  • Skelly, Zombie, Witch, Mushroom, Cow, Tropical Fish, Squid
Also if you want to try to get more sales you could add in some more eggs like bat, dolphin, pufferfish, turtle as none of these add that much and can help be used in decorations

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account