Spawn Shop Changes

_KS0_
Elder

6 topics
12 posts

by _KS0_ » over 4 years ago
Shops ahoy! I have two suggestions for spawn shops:
  • A way to automatically refill chests. Refilling is a pain, particularly if you are selling something in bulk, but not in shulker. Because WC is a heavy vanilla/funtionality server, you would probably need to just to hoppers in for selling/hoppers out for sold. Maybe a plugin that has you use signs for what goes in, what comes out, or just takes a stack at a time. This would be absolutely lovely. You could even make it an isolated feature to buy, or have only a certain rank and above have access to.
  • Premade shop plots. This is just preferential, but I suck at ideas for shops. Yes, I know there are people that can help with builds and I could probably just pay someone to build it for me. Personally, I think spawn shops should all be premade. All that does is make spawn look nicer, minimizes mod issues at spawn (shop rules are automatically followed), and pushes creative building to individual servers. 

creeper-head.png x 2

RE: Spawn Shop Changes

WolfNations
Treant

4 topics
16 posts

by WolfNations » over 4 years ago
While i do agree that premade shops would be more organized and probably go together with the spawn design, i feel that would take too much of the creativity that the current system has, I personally love to see the cool and incredble ideas some of our talented players do, and as you pointed out, you can always ask for help when building a shop, like the build team buddy. take in mind this is just my opinion, you have all the rights to disagree with me :]

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account