Town Warps Live Activity

sugarflop
Ancient

6 topics
28 posts

by sugarflop » over 4 years ago
So welcoming new players into spawn often many players want to join a town or community straight away. This I think is awesome but when joining the town warp often it can be embarassing finding no one is there who can or cannot take in the new player. 
Another way of trying to find a town is asking in the chat which I know people will say they respond to ect but often people wre busy or forget to reply. 

Suggestion:
On the town warp there could be a radius of the town and any online players in the town radius could show on the town warp as a certain number of people online. Most players who choose to live in communities and towns do so because they enjoy meeting new people and interacting with one another. So hopefully would not mind this. 

Example:
Lizdale
(online:10)

This idea came from when I first joined the server my boyfriend and I chose Willow simply because it had the most people online as I have seen many others also do.

I think this idea would be super super cool with keeping towns active and maybe a wee bit competitive. As nice as it is to have a staff member be there to help you learn the ropes its even nicer to really (for some) to join their own little community. It would make the player warps more obvious as potential town destinations and developing on this idea there is the pitential maybe of on the warp some sort of indicator if it is taking new players such as :
Lizdale
Accepting Wanderers+
(online: 10)

(Perhaps those with warps who do not wish to be a town could have tages such as;
Blahblab
tourist destination
(online:n/a)

I would recommend these mods as either super rare vote rewards or maybe a warp mod you could donate for. 

Honestly I love this idea and would love to have used this when I joined! lemme know what you guys think 😉❤️

Last edited: over 4 years ago diamond.png x 2

RE: Town Warps Live Activity

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
+1

Void Corp:
Plots for Peddlers+
8 people shopping

diamond.png x 4

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account