Ban Appeal Correction - 170lbs

170lbs
Sapling

2 topics
2 posts

by 170lbs » over 4 years ago
1. What is your Minecraft username? 170lbs
2. Which rule did you break to get banned? "Griefing"
3. Do you believe this ban was justified? No, in fact, I have no recollection of griefing whatsoever. This came as a total surprise to me honestly. I was banned by staff member Bootybasket for griefing about 12 hours ago and I have no idea what happened. The only thing I remember doing that is readily available to breaking blocks in general that aren't owned by me are random crafting tables found nowhere near active bases, carrots - that I place back, which is just harvesting crops - and a cow near somebody's village that I found. I honestly, and genuinely, do not know what I did. 
4. Which server were you banned from? Wildercraft Maple
5. Have you been banned from WilderCraft before? Yes, for stealing which was totally justified because I stole a beacon knowingly from my friend which I shouldn't have done.
6. Why should you be unbanned? Because I believe that I have not done anything wrong. I believe that I did not grief anything, and I believe it is unfair, after putting so much committment and effort into the server
7. Please include any evidence if you were wrongfully banned (optional): I do not have screenshots of me griefing anybody's items because I did not grief anybody's items.
8. If we let you come back, how will you avoid making the same mistake again? Stick to my own base, or don't farm somebody's carrots for them

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account