Server Currency earned with Game Hours

sugarflop
Ancient

6 topics
28 posts

by sugarflop » over 4 years ago
Problem: With many players getting frustrated with the inflation of diamonds and the Diorite Pick. I was starting to consider other options we could follow. 
Initial issues to consider: 
-any currency needs to be available for all ranks to access from the very start of the season
-explore the idea of unobtainable items in game 

Proposal:Game play currency. The more you play the more time currency you make. Where as players with stronger tools currently can obtain diamonds easier and therefore find it easy to charge a diamond for a stack of potatoes all players understand the importance of real life time. 

The more time you put into the server the more you get back. 
This currency should be included in vote rewards and could be donatae the same way you can donate for claims. 

The pay off: pherhaps that when you die you lost half of your time currency- this really highlights the survival aspect without being too unfair. It would encourage players to spend and trade more and would just be totally savage 😂👏🏼
I do not think you should be able to like send to other accounts ect as the server may become too economy based. For those who think this idea would make it too economy based dont forget our current currency of diamonds you can give to one another where as this idea you can only through shop chests. 
(this is not to get rid of the option of trading with diamonds-this is just the basic thoughts so far) 

Let me know what you guys think. I know there is probably loads I havnt considered so ask away so we xan brainstorm this together ❤️

Last edited: over 4 years ago creeper-head.png x 1

RE: Server Currency earned with Game Hours

_Swagg_
Ancient

20 topics
37 posts

by _Swagg_ » over 4 years ago
I get what your idea is but why give ppl dia's or what ever on playtime? In my opnion you still need to do stuff get dia's like go mining and put actual effort into it, with those dia's you can upgrade gear -> more and easier farming to start a shop or business to sell stuff for dia's.
Also if you say this out loud " a pickaxe that turn diorite into dia's", it sounds stupid and is not even close to what vanilla mc is. There is a reason that dia's are somewhat rare to find when mining but some idea's are just taking away the grind you need to put into getting those.
Let new ppl struggle a bit, that makes them motivated to find dia's while mining or starting up small businesses to upgrade their own gear and what ever.
If you want to help the new players so bad give them free diamonds or gear, but why remove the small grind that mc has completely?
Like I said before the wildertools are more becoming mods then upgrades of vanilla features...

diamond.png x 2

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account