Votes to Next Rank

capndiln
Guardian

40 topics
59 posts

by capndiln » over 4 years ago
Add a line in /vote to tell you how many votes until your next rank. This addition could be used to implement my previous idea of allowing players that donate for a rank to still vote up to further ranks, without changing overall vote totals and therefore the pride many players feel would be violated for players that donate to a higher rank.

RE: Votes to Next Rank

MrTrixer
Mythic

17 topics
55 posts

by MrTrixer » over 4 years ago
Did they remove that part of the new vote design?

Buffaz
Ancient

14 topics
35 posts

by Buffaz » over 4 years ago
Hey capndiln I'm pretty sure that's still there. If you hover your mouse over the 3 character thing that is always changing and randomizing it will tell you your votes till next rank, votes till next weekly reward, and shulker reward

- BuFFaZ

_Swagg_
Ancient

20 topics
37 posts

by _Swagg_ » over 4 years ago
@BuFFaZ I think Cap means to make it a bit more clear to see what your next vote reward is, it took myself 20 min of asking ppl how I could see my next vote achievement. Maybe put the links where you need to click on in another color so it doesnt blend in with the rest of the text, maybe have it green again like it used to be so its clear for new players where to click on.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account