Crafting Recipes Bugged On Cypress

MrMagooAZ
Guardian

51 topics
102 posts

by MrMagooAZ » over 4 years ago
I was asked by a Mod to post this bug report.

1. A one-sentence summary of bug: Since the server crash on 4/17, crafting recipes in both the player (2x2) and the Crafting Table (3x3) are no longer known by the player.

2. Priority to fix? {High, Medium, Low}: High. This affects all players. It is especially important for new players who don't know how to build anything. The system is supposed to "walk" you through that...when you pickup a new item, you are told what you can now make with that. That is not working and users must look up each and every thing the first time they build it.

3. Which server?: Cypress.  I am also told in chat that Expanse has had this issue for a long time, but I don't go there so I cannot verify.

4. Description, etc: The server(s) crashed yesterday afternoon (4/17) and were down for a while.  When they came back up, all crafting recipes were now unknown by players on Cypress.  According to chat, this seemed to affect everyone.

Having an item in your inventory did not add recipes for that item.

Picking up a new item and adding it to your inventory did not add recipes for that item. I also did not get the message that I had new recipies.

The list of available recipes, whether using the green checkmark or the red x was VERY limited.  Not even the crafting table showed up as buildable even though I had a stack of planks in my inventory.

I then tried going to /Spawn to see if a sync would help.  I got there, and all my crafting recipes appeared to be back.  I then traveled back to Cypress and the list of recipes appeared to be restored.  However, when I clicked on a "known" recipe, it would not populate the crafting table to create it.

Manually adding the proper items to crafting table in the proper configuration does allow you to craft the item.  Once you do that, you get the message that you have new recipes.  That recipe now appears in the book and is clickable, meaning it populates the crafting table as normal.

9. Screenshots (Preferred): I don't mean to sound flipant, but I don't know how to provide screenshots of something not populating when you click on it.

Last edited: over 4 years ago

RE: Crafting Recipes Bugged On Cypress

SkinMilk
Dryad

20 topics
67 posts

by SkinMilk » over 4 years ago
This bug has been resolved. Thanks for reporting!

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account