Provide WilderForge Functionality For ALL Crate Items

MrMagooAZ
Guardian

51 topics
102 posts

by MrMagooAZ » over 4 years ago
I think we should provide similar "reroll" functionality for ALL Wildercrate items. 

Currently the WilderForge only works on tools.

I just boutht 6 Wildercrate keys and received 3 of the same item (the Yardtick) which I already have.  Of the other 3 items, only 1 was an item I don't already own. I don't mind saying that I am feeling a little burned by the transaction and would not repeat the experience under the current setup. It's just not worth it.

It would be nice to be able to reroll those items in the same way...combine two to get a shot at getting something else.

Last edited: over 4 years ago

RE: Provide WilderForge Functionality For ALL Crate Items

Yacob1
Guardian

19 topics
63 posts

by Yacob1 » over 4 years ago
This would be nice but as the keys cost money it the cost to reroll one should be like 10 diamond blocks and one item. As these have monitary value you would be losing lots of money as a player. The cost could be upped but i think it should only be one item lost.

RE: Provide WilderForge Functionality For ALL Crate Items

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
If implemented, I would also think this should be based upon the type of item being re-rolled as well.

IE: Keep the wilderforge JUST for tools. Tools in, Tools out. Make a new interactive block (like a Wilder Bag of Holding) that works with JUST the Wilder Crate items. Crate item in, Crate item out. 

Wilder Bag of Holding can be renamed if needed.

diamond.png x 2

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account