Bug w/ the Store Prices

nedyrb
Pathfinder

2 topics
2 posts

by nedyrb » over 4 years ago
1. A one-sentence summary of bug: Upgrading from Pathfinder >> Mythic is 6.00USD but it is also 6.00CAD.
I assume this is the case for other currencies/upgrade tiers, and creates a loophole in which real $$$ can be abused.

2. Priority to fix? {High, Medium, Low}: High

3. Which server? {Spawn, Redwood, Cypress, Maple, Willow, Expanse, DungeonRun, Rush, Creative}: N/a

4. Steps to Reproduce: Please list the step-by-step methods to reproduce the issue
    - go to store.wildercraft.net
    - select "donate for ranks" >> "upgrade current rank"
    - e.g. from my POV: Pathfinder >> Colossal/Elder = 16CAD/26CAD. However, in US currency the price is also 16USD/26USD

Proposed Fix (Optional): Do you have a suggestion?: Define separate pricepoints for the separate currencies, so that exchange rates cannot be abused.

Notes (Optional): Anything else we should keep in mind in relation to this issue?
    - you may be already aware of this issue, as fixing it in my mind seems like a really annoying task
    - this would save you on potential losses of income, stopping users from gaming the exchange rate

RE: Bug w/ the Store Prices

SkinMilk
Dryad

20 topics
67 posts

by SkinMilk » over 4 years ago
This bug has been resolved. Thanks for reporting!

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account