Wilderhunt II

SirQuackIII
Wild

6 topics
19 posts

by SirQuackIII » over 4 years ago
So on each server there could be one egg that people will have to find all throughout the server. And to get to that egg, there would be different books that you can find that will give you hints, and everyone will start with one hint to the first book. And with all the 3 books, you would know where the egg would be. And the egg would contain lots of diamonds and valuble things. The first one to find it gets all of it, while the second onegets less, and less, and less, until there is nothing left. 

RE: Wilderhunt II

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
Since people play in vastly different timezones and have different time availabilites, we tend to try and avoid making it a speed competition. With only 1 egg per server, it's very possible that a single player or group from a single server just hops between and can claim them all. The concept is interesting, but the execution would likely not be well received by the majority of players.

RE: Wilderhunt II

DarkRubyKing
Ancient

11 topics
18 posts

by DarkRubyKing » over 4 years ago
i agree this would be very hard to implent correctly to make fair to everyone

I dont know if it could be coded or how much work it could take but make it similar to wilderhunt and have a random reqard pool but have the 3 hints and one egg location BUT have 10 different places the egg could spawn. So say you and a friend are looking for the egg on the same server. well your eggs spawned in different locations. that way you have to look and cant just get a map with every location...im sure someone would put together a map of them on every server but it would take quite a bit longer i believe

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account