Block Head items

Yacob1
Guardian

19 topics
63 posts

by Yacob1 » over 4 years ago
As I was buying heads late last night I had an idea some to me. A cool thing to add would be a "black market" thing. Not exactly like on other servers but a place where you could buy block heads, it would just sell block heads (like:chest: )so you can still buy regular heads on the website. Later on other types of heads could be added like some decorations like the things linked at the bottom of the post
They could be bought for wildercoins, i would suggest about 3-5 coins per head for starters but it could become cheaper later on. Some items could be made a little more expensive like the :purplechest:  and you could throw in :redbau:  for 64 coins
This can help improve builds by giving more details and the heads are always fun to play with and put in shops.  This does not make anything op at all as you can buy coins irl or win them doing the games.
You could put this shop where the npc of ralphiemac is. The shop would only be open at night or day, one on them by using a daylight sensor and some pistons.
https://minecraft-heads.com/player-heads/blocks?start=0
https://minecraft-heads.com/player-heads/decoration

diamond.png x 1

RE: Block Head items

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
I'm all for having more blocks that are purely for aesthetic and have limited quantity (via wildercoins).

How would you introduce these? All at once? Or in waves/cycles? Perhaps some themes and each week there's a "Block of the Week" that's only 1 wildercoin?

Yacob1
Guardian

19 topics
63 posts

by Yacob1 » over 4 years ago
So there can be multiple ways to do this, it could be using all the ways or just some of them. I am just going to make a list

• There is just the "basic" heads avalible all the time. Those are just normal blocks like stone, ores ect.
  • Each week or month there could be a popular vote on another head/s to bring to the shop. These heads could stay for the season or could just be for that week/month
  • Each month along with the event team add some heads that go along with that months theme/event. So like the egg hunt add the eggs. March one/leprechaun add gold block. These heads would only be available for that month and then you would not be able to get the heads again.
  • The wonderfull staff team(that i want to be on) could decied what goes on sale and no changes are made.(no maintance and should work forever)
I had 1 more but then i started doing other things and have forgotten it. But these are a couple ways to roll this out.

One other thing is that the coins may need to increase the chances a little bit but i have not tried the new dragon fight yet so i dont know how common the coin drop rate is. But if the price was 1 coin per head it would not be that bad.

Another payment way could be with the block heads you need the block plus the coin to buy it.

diamond.png x 1

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 4 years ago
FYI I'm working on making this happen soon.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account