Expanding the end more.

BabblyY
Ancient

8 topics
11 posts

by BabblyY » over 4 years ago
Description: With the current influx of new players the demand for elytra have grown increasingly high. In turn the cost of these have risen drastically causing it to be hard to get elytra without buying them due to others over hunting them in the quest of becoming rich. My proposal to solving this is to double the amount the end expands. This would cause less people wanting to find elytra since they are cheaper and wouldn't really cause more lag to the server due to loading in more chunks.  
How does this idea keep in line with Wildercraft themes? (Wilderstyle, Power has trade-offs, survival gameplay has consequences) : This would cause elytra to not be over hunted and lower the price. In turn there would be more elytras in circulation and balance the economy more.
How difficult is your idea to implement? (1-10) : 1 (I think, im not sure what goes into making the end bigger) I believe all you would need to do is expand the border more, but if you have to preload chunks I would raise this to a 3 or 4.

diamond.png x 1

RE: Expanding the end more.

Olghar
Ancient

12 topics
24 posts

by Olghar » over 4 years ago
I think that a weekly reset like season 6 would be better. Making the end bigger and bigger still makes it difficult for new players to travel and find an unraided city.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account