Ban Appeal

nedyrb
Pathfinder

2 topics
2 posts

by nedyrb » over 4 years ago
Hey guys,  _Leya_ here.

Really hope I can get this 62-day ban reversed because I think I was caught by an automod for language.. Really wasn't meaning anything harmful. For more info: I was giving a tour of our beautiful, thriving town called GeorgeTown. I called my shop "fugly" because I hadn't built anything in it yet, and got banned about 30 seconds later..

I'm a very active member of this community, after only being on for about a week. Donated to Pathfinder about 2 days ago.. I don't have ANY malicious intent on this server, and was doing a good job of eliminating all non-PG talk, after being auto-banned for 13 mins my first day for things like "wt-eff", etc.

Please ask me for any additional info, I'm sure all the members of George Town will back me up- and they are probably confused as to why I just randomly disconnected. I really don't want to be banned for 62 days! I know how strict the language rules are but all I said was fugly, and I'm sure some of you Mods have seen me around.. I didn't mean any harm, I love the server and its policies, and I hope this can be reversed!! Tnx guys <3 

RE: Ban Appeal

daisysolo
Ancient

25 topics
60 posts

by daisysolo » over 4 years ago
Leya,
Do you have a discord I can use to contact you with?

Thank you, 
Daisy 

Mine is: daisy#5245

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account