Server: Fallout

Sockbomb
Colossal

5 topics
5 posts

by Sockbomb » over 4 years ago

Disclaimer: this idea is insanely rough, and will most likely not be implemented at all, with some of it probably being impossible, but still, read on!

So, I had this idea right, to make another sub server. But we call it something like fallout (idk what the name could be ). Anyway, so every season it restarts blahblahblah, it's like the other servers, but instead of having a nice happy world, everyone on it has 30 mins to prepare at the beginning of the season and than after that... well an Atomic Bomb/Meteor comes down down down and absolutely frickin decimates the surface world, turns it into a barren wasteland with no green grass, not a single tree, nothing. People would be living underground in bases with planted trees, and if you weren't lucky or forgot to get a sapling then you're basically screwed. It fits in the theme of wilder by basically making it so people have to work together for survival, and this would encourage teamwork between people and possibly new friendships? A tooootal 11/10 a very rough and strange idea, but still I thought I'd share it! 

( some bonus shtuff ) maybe local spawn could be a vault?

people could make underground tunnels connecting to all sorts of things

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account