play.wildercraft.net

Join 10 players online!

Non urgent staff question

_Swagg_
Ancient

20 topics
37 posts

by _Swagg_ » over 4 years ago
A new chat in discord where we can ask non urgent questions to staff bc most staff have notifications on for the Staff-help chat.
Sometimes I dont know where to post certain questions that dont need a Mod to come and check for something ingame.
Keep the same rules and settings as the staff help, like the timer and unneeded discussions or conversations.

Last edited: over 4 years ago diamond.png x 1

RE: Non urgent staff question

sisi7304
Wild

2 topics
11 posts

by sisi7304 » over 4 years ago
This is a great idea! Would certainly help when people have questions that are simple, not as urgent, but don't always need to be in staff help. Unfortunately I don't have the ability to do this

Last edited: over 4 years ago

Bluesnowflake
Elder
Colossal

19 topics
69 posts

by Bluesnowflake » over 4 years ago
Hey swagg, whilst mods have notifs on for staff-help, thats where all questions can go, not just urgent questions, the only thing that you should not do is @us on there without one of the reasons pinned on that channel, but fire away with any questions wilder related!

MrTrixer
Mythic

17 topics
55 posts

by MrTrixer » over 4 years ago
I like this idea too, some of the mods sometimes dont agree with you that your question is as urgent or need their attention as you yourself may think. (Ive gotten some scoldings for that a few times..)

If we actually have a tread in the discord that is for the questions that are either urgent, or non-urgent that some mods may think, then we could all get the help we want. Be it from a helper/mod that have some extra time to help or another player even that has experienced the same kind of trouble in the past.

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account