play.wildercraft.net

Join 10 players online!

Discord Relay

Thaelo
Wild

3 topics
3 posts

by Thaelo » over 4 years ago
Create a relay between discord and the server so players can chat between in game and discord. It fits the theme by encouraging friendship and cooperation, making it easier for players to be part of the community. Also allows mods to offer help and answer questions without having to be in game. Because it's purely social I don't think it's unbalanced, but could limit access to the relay chats to lightfoot+. There could be one global chat or make one for each world. Difficulty 1-10? About a three? There are already plugins that do this, but depending on how it's implemented it may be more difficult.

RE: Discord Relay

lLOMlLO
Treant

27 topics
182 posts

by lLOMlLO » over 4 years ago
For a time we did have this feature open to the public but there ended up being some problems that we couldn't resolve and we decided to make that channel so that only mods could speak through and view it. This was at least a year or more ago though, so I'll take a look for if anything changed with the problems we had and let you know what I find

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account