Command to see online staff!

Tristan_James
Wild

16 topics
22 posts

by Tristan_James » over 4 years ago
Hello! My idea today is a command to see what staff is online, the reason I thought of this is because sometimes it’s easier to contact staff in game, so if there’s a command to see staff online staff can react faster!

hows does this fall into wildercrafts themes?

it falls into wilders themes
because imo it’s will be easier to get hold of staff, meaning any grieving or anything breaking the rules can be dealt with faster and efficient!

how difficult is your idea?

i would say 3-4 because you can already see online players with /wl meaning you could add onto that with /wl staff

thanks for your time

-Tristan

diamond.png x 1

RE: Command to see online staff!

younghaemin
Lightfoot

0 topics
1 posts

by younghaemin » over 4 years ago
Nice idea. It could really help.

RE: Command to see online staff!

sisi7304
Wild

2 topics
11 posts

by sisi7304 » over 4 years ago
As a helper, I am able to use /wl to see other staff members, so I'd think expanding /wl to allow players to see staff may be good, although staff use it to see if there are, say, 20+ people on redwood and no mod there while there are, say, a few helpers and mods on maple grouped together. I'm not sure if this will happen, but I do like the suggestion as I'd usually (before becoming helper) have to go to each server to find a mod if needed

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account