Sleeping needs a majority, not everyone

Wilzax
Mythic

5 topics
8 posts

by Wilzax » over 4 years ago
Description: Sleep Scoreboard that skips the night if over 50% of players are in a bed. Shows a score in the scoreboard of how many players are in beds, which can motivate people to try to skip the night without having to get the attention of every online player.

How does this idea keep in line with Wildercraft themes? (Wilderstyle, Power has trade-offs, survival gameplay has consequences)

Sleeping to skip the night is a core mechanic of vanilla survival Minecraft and not having that ability when the server has a lot of people online is frustrating. Certain things can only be done during the day, and half of the ingame time is night currently.

How difficult is your idea to implement? (1-10)

3, it can be done easily with command blocks but I don't know how laggy that would be or how difficult it is to implement without the use of command blocks.

Last edited: over 4 years ago diamond.png x 1

RE: Sleeping needs a majority, not everyone

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
IDK about doing it with command blocks, but i know there are plugins for this type of thing that should be compatible.

For example:
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bettersleeping-1-12-1-15.60837/

Whether or not it should be done is another question. But I wanted to at least provide a resource :)

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account