Death Cords

neecoalage
Ancient

1 topics
1 posts

by neecoalage » over 4 years ago
1) Why will players enjoy this idea?
    It will give us a benefit of having an idea of where we died at. I believe for those who have a habit of dying by random stuff would agree that knowing the area we die at would be a great help. I understand it being survival and all, but it would really help us out.
2) How does this idea help or enhance the values of WilderCraft? (Kindness and cooperation, hard survival gameplay has costs, power has trade-offs)
    I think it will enhance the vaule because as of right now, a lot of people don't really 'explore' due to the fact that if they die, they lose everything. I personally love exploring, and yes I know the risk, but allowing us to have the chance at least to get back to what we lost would be a benefit to the server and the players as a whole. 
3) On a scale of 1-10 (1 = easy, 10 = hard/complex) how complex is this idea?
    Depending ont the coding, I'm not sure. To have a server whisper to the person their cords would be more of what I was thinking.

RE: Death Cords

gplayer5
Ancient

6 topics
43 posts

by gplayer5 » over 4 years ago
This already exists in the Form of Voxel Map. If you have this Mod installed, it automatically gives you the coordines of where you last died. It's also 1 of 2 Mods that are allowed on this server. If you search YouTube, there are plenty of videos showing how to install it. If you have any troubles, I'm sure multiple people will be willing to help.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account