vote help for the new ones

Tristan_James
Wild

16 topics
22 posts

by Tristan_James » over 4 years ago
Hello! 
im here to ask if a new comand can be added for the Ferals who need a bit of a hand with /vote as i see that can be a very common factor people see a lot when they first join!
i think this would effect the community in a posative aspect as it helps the newer members of the comunity, and it also helps the people who also has to try and explain it. So instead of this i think a comand for e.g. /votehelp
this comand will help with voting containing the basic info to players who need a hand with their votes
I think on a scale of 1-10 on the dificulty it would be around a 3 or 4 as its not hard but it might be for the person trying to come up with a non complicated way to explain votes!
thanks for reading 
tristanjamescook

diamond.png x 1

RE: vote help for the new ones

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 4 years ago
Hey Tristan, this sounds like it could be useful. What information are players confused about that /votehelp could make more clear?

diamond.png x 1

RE: vote help for the new ones

Tristan_James
Wild

16 topics
22 posts

by Tristan_James » over 4 years ago
Reply to red:
What i see often is that some newer player (ferals) seem to claim they have voted already, but clearly have not, theres been a few times where i've encountered this myself and what i feel is that something that could be add is something a long the lines of

"Hello! you seem to be struggling to vote right? well.......
- click the 3 links
- enter your current in game name
- and fill in the human verification (if shown)
- then simply press "click here to send your vote"
then you're done! congratualtions on your first vote! enjoy your stay at wildercraft - red and staff"

i this is still not as discriptive and helpful then let me know and i will take a few to think of a more pollished way to say these simple steps!
thanks for your time yet again
tristan

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account