Stop having wilderberries as a Pathfinder+ reward

Bluesnowflake
Elder
Colossal

19 topics
69 posts

by Bluesnowflake » over 4 years ago
wilderberries are great for new players who don't have beacons yet, but for anyone playing on the server for a long amound of time, i feel wilderberries provide no value as we simply dont need them.

- Why will players enjoy this idea?, im sure anyone over pathfinder rank has very little use for wilderberries so people will like being able to recieve better rewards for late-game

- How does this idea help or enhance the values of WilderCraft?  it would provide more incentive to vote than there already is and stop giving us a discard item as a reward for voting and supporting the server, i also understand that some players who return to the server may be pathfinder+ already and so miss out on the reward early game in a new season, so this idea could be tweaked to say over 20 hours of playtime and you cant get wilderberries as a reward

- On a scale of 1-10 (1=easy, 10=hard/complex) how complex is this idea? probably around a 3/4, not familiar with coding so someone with more experience feel free to tell me how hard it would be :)

diamond.png x 1

RE: Stop having wilderberries as a Pathfinder+ reward

Swoven
Sapling

15 topics
42 posts

by Swoven » over 4 years ago
Hey Bluesnowflake!

Awesome idea, we're looking into ways to either make Wilderberries a bit more useful or simply set it so Pathfinders+ can't receive them. Currently looking for feedback on both the discord channel #community-feedback & also here on the forums in this post! Fire away with suggestions folks, we're all ears!

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account