Builders Training Camp

KawaiiFloofyBear
Colossal

10 topics
10 posts

by KawaiiFloofyBear » over 4 years ago
Hello everyone, long time no see folks. My idea is to open a builders Training Camp that can help other players learn how to build better such as learning new styles of building and how to build in much better details, such as exterior building and interior as well. Where would it be? On creative of course! Not only will staff be able to help ( the build team) but other players can help each other with their styles as well! 

- Why will players enjoy this idea? Players will enjoy this idea because it will help them improve their building. 

- How does this idea help or enhance the values of WilderCraft? (Kindness and cooperation, hard survival gameplay has costs, power has trade-offs) This idea will help and enhance the players of wildercraft by placing them in a friendly environment of working together to help one another and also getting help from staff building team.

- On a scale of 1-10 (1=easy, 10=hard/complex) how complex is this idea?
I believe this idea will be a 3/10 it won't be too difficult but at the same time it won't be easy because we would have to find dedicated players who want to join the training camp. :) 

RE: Builders Training Camp

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
Along side of this, we can do other topics as well with similar patterns. 

(cough cough Tech Training cough cough)

Swoven
Sapling

15 topics
42 posts

by Swoven » over 4 years ago
As it currently stands, the build team is very busy - not only in game, but in real life for the most part. I'm not one to speak for them, but I don't think we can pitch an idea as them being the main source of knowledge without consent, but the idea isn't a bad one! I think a building school & also a tech school would be awesome to see! 

Also, the build team isn't just staff! Anyone can apply. With that said, this "Builders Training Camp" could be run by the players and not involve staff whatsoever, except to determine if something is Wilderstyle or not I suppose.

diamond.png x 2

chokyfive
Ancient

4 topics
8 posts

by chokyfive » over 4 years ago
Well yes, we in build team are very busy. I don't think we would be able to do a thing like this in a while then.  We would have to work much on this to help people out. 
This idea is a good one it's just a hard one to complete fully, like right now. 
Don't stop try come up with ideas like this! They are great :b 

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account