play.wildercraft.net

Join 13 players online!

Trading

Makanaski
Elder

11 topics
18 posts

by Makanaski » over 4 years ago
  Hello i want to suggest adding a /trade system that allows us to trade from distance something like that https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/trading.1203/

Why will players enjoy this idea?

Because they will not leave what they're doing and wasting his eye of tp

- How does this idea help or enhance the values of WilderCraft?
Some players doesnt have EOT and they're not in their bed spawn so they are forced to waste a eye of tp adding this will help to allow us to quick trade

- On a scale of 1-10 (1=easy, 10=hard/complex) how complex is this idea? Erm.. 5?

creeper-head.png x 2

RE: Trading

SkinMilk
Dryad

20 topics
67 posts

by SkinMilk » over 4 years ago
Can you explain this idea a little more? Considering you would have to use a TP eye to go directly to the person, and then go home, which is using more teleport eyes than if you would go to /spawn. And if you're already that close to the person you could just do a manual trade.

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
I believe the concept is that you can use /trade to intimate a trade with another’s player regardless of distance. This would allow you to effectively sell to another player without either player having to leave their current location. For example, if I am at my witch farm and GPlayer5 is at Void Corp, I could /trade him and sell him (or give him) materials he needs. This wouldn’t require any TP eyes, which is easier than the current alternative where I would TP  to him and then TP back. 

This is also useful when you are not at a /home location, since you wouldn’t have to teleport and therefore don’t have to find your way back. 

That description aside, I feel like that enables players to effectively have a free way to move items with no cost. It seems like it could be abused easily to essentially create infinite storage while traveling if you have another friend online. I would want there to be a cost or limitation associated with the command. 

I do see the value when when it comes to players with less set homes or less TP eyes, but I don’t think this will encourage the survival aspect so much as harm it. However, I would suggest possibly implementing some of the “increase sethomes” ideas and adding a /back option for players to help with some issues listed above as more reasonable an alternative. 

diamond.png x 1

Audrei143
Ancient

8 topics
14 posts

by Audrei143 » over 4 years ago
I understand the frustration of costing eye of teleportations as a newbie and such, and I like this idea. However, having a trading warp (/trade) in which this area does not cost any eyes of tp (back and forth) would sound certainly better in my opinion!

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account