play.wildercraft.net

Join 11 players online!

Combat Phantoms

Makanaski
Elder

11 topics
18 posts

by Makanaski » over 4 years ago
- Why will players enjoy this idea? Some players hates being hunted by Phantoms (mostly players without equipment) Trying to build or something and pushed off or killed by them and cant do anything against them because we cant sleep
- How does this idea help or enhance the values of WilderCraft? (Kindness and cooperation, hard survival gameplay has costs, power has trade-offs) Well, we can add something like this plugin, It'll still survival/vanilla since its the same as if you sleep in singleplayer, they will stop hunting you (I will use this as example https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/phantomsmp.59721/)
- On a scale of 1-10 (1=easy, 10=hard/complex) how complex is this idea? 1

creeper-head.png x 2

RE: Combat Phantoms

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
We already have a plugin that allows you to avoid phantoms by sleeping, even if the day doesn't reset. This, however, does not prevent phantoms from attacking you if someone else is the source of them spawning. Once spawned, they simply follow their normal combat logic and will target any player within range.

diamond.png x 1

RE: Combat Phantoms

Makanaski
Elder

11 topics
18 posts

by Makanaski » over 4 years ago
I rest in the bed and they still attacking me

creeper-head.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account