Haste 3 potion Reward

Gordonade
Guardian

4 topics
7 posts

by Gordonade » over 4 years ago
Haste effect really help alot at mining stones and obsidian but its not that hard to setup a beacon and you an have infinity Haste 2. Potion reward is super rare that not anyone can have it but it only give you Haste 2 so in my opinion its not valuable at all, it should have better effect so i suggest it should be Haste 3 effect give you 30% mining speed.
Why will players enjoy this idea?
- Of course players will enjoy it, mining everything instantly not just stones is super cool grinning
How does this idea help or enhance the values of WilderCraft?
- It would be a valuable potion that players actually use it when they need not just store it somewhere and never look back
- They would looking for that potion and vote more
On a scale of 1-10 (1=easy, 10=hard/complex) how complex is this idea?
- In my opinion adding more powerful enchantments into item have been done many times in our server so it should be 1/10

Last edited: over 4 years ago

RE: Haste 3 potion Reward

Audrei143
Ancient

8 topics
14 posts

by Audrei143 » over 4 years ago
Being able to mine everything instantly is a neat idea, and it would make potions like these actually valuable. However, getting a haste 3 potion as a reward would be either good or bad. Good because it will literally help you with mining and Bad because this being a vote reward would look bad considering wilderberries were just added which has a chance of getting any positive effect in the game, at randoms of course 

RE: Haste 3 potion Reward

Gordonade
Guardian

4 topics
7 posts

by Gordonade » over 4 years ago
WilderBerry only last 10 second and its just for fun, make the daily vote reward more diverse and richer. What im talking about here is the weekly reward and its actually useful for mining.

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account