play.wildercraft.net

Join 11 players online!

Expansion of Wilder wild warp

KawaiiFloofyBear
Colossal

10 topics
10 posts

by KawaiiFloofyBear » over 4 years ago
Ever since the wilder wild warp has been up every time i use it i have been warped to the same area over 5 times now, the warp only puts you out 2k-3k blocks out from spawn, so you're going to end up in the same spot or area multiple times, i for one think the warp needs to be expanded just a bit maybe to 5k-10k i am just upset about ending up in the same area over and over again when the world itself is 60k by 60k.

- Why will players enjoy this idea? it will make sure players dont get upset or complain about being warped in the same spot over and over again. (like me.)
- How does this idea help or enhance the values of WilderCraft? (Kindness and cooperation, hard survival gameplay has costs, power has trade-offs) it will help players find more areas to discover to build homes, bases, or even create their own towns, i've noticed some players are always looking for a certain biome or spot, this expansion will help.
- On a scale of 1-10 (1=easy, 10=hard/complex) how complex is this idea? this idea is a 1=easy because all you have to do is expand it.

RE: Expansion of Wilder wild warp

SkinMilk
Dryad

20 topics
67 posts

by SkinMilk » over 4 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit your idea!

The Wildercraft staff has carefully considered this and will be implementing this idea soon.
-Wildercraft Staff

RE: Expansion of Wilder wild warp

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 4 years ago
This is done and live!

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account