Non repeating dedicated voter rewards

Tonkadaddy77
Dryad

3 topics
3 posts

by Tonkadaddy77 » over 4 years ago
It would be great if we could get different shulkers when we earn dedicated voter rewards. I received the same box both times. 
It would enhance the excitement of voting if we knew we were trying to earn something new.
If removing it from the item list is difficult, we could potentially swap it for another random one. 
Thanks!

diamond.png x 1

RE: Non repeating dedicated voter rewards

gplayer5
Ancient

6 topics
43 posts

by gplayer5 » over 4 years ago
I think what would be a cool idea to enhance this is to make a WilderForge for Dedicated Reward Boxes. If you don't like the box you got, you could take it to some sort of forge to swap it randomly for a different box (for a cost of course). However, I would assume that it would have to do a check to make sure that the contents of the box were untouched. I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement  something like this, but it could address the issue of repeating rewards.

RE: Non repeating dedicated voter rewards

Swoven
Sapling

15 topics
42 posts

by Swoven » over 4 years ago
Hey Tonka!

Cool idea, not sure how possible it is, but we're going to be looking into this! Thanks for the suggestion, sorry for delayed response!

-Wilder Staff Team

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account