Some type of Sitting plugin.

KawaiiFloofyBear
Colossal

10 topics
10 posts

by KawaiiFloofyBear » over 4 years ago
Hello everyone, Im coming to you today as a fellow concerned player about not having a certain plugin installed on the server and that my friends is the Sitting plugin where it allows players to either right click a stair to sit down or the other sitting plugin where all you do is /sit and you can sit anywhere! Which is my favorite one. 

1. - Why will players enjoy this idea? i believe they will enjoy the idea because it can open up so much more builds and ideas for stuff for people. :D 
- How does this idea help or enhance the values of WilderCraft? (Kindness and cooperation, hard survival gameplay has costs, power has trade-offs) this idea doesnt really enchance much besides kindness and cooperation because people can do like home visits and goof off and what not.
- On a scale of 1-10 (1=easy, 10=hard/complex) how complex is this idea? 1, please, its not that difficult.

diamond.png x 1 | creeper-head.png x 1

RE: Some type of Sitting plugin.

SkinMilk
Dryad

20 topics
67 posts

by SkinMilk » over 4 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit your idea!

The Wildercraft staff has carefully considered this and decided that we will not be implementing it at this time. Thank you for understanding
-Wildercraft Staff

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account