Villager trade changer & reusable rocket

Gan_Xodos
Guardian

2 topics
13 posts

by Gan_Xodos » about 1 year ago

Any progress on fixing these yet?

Looking forward to using the changer.

I know a fair amount of people have that. Maybe difficult since not everyone's rocket broke on second use.

RE: Villager trade changer & reusable rocket

Gan_Xodos
Guardian

2 topics
13 posts

I guess someone fixed it and hasn't gotten around to updating the changelog or it "fixed itself," 'cause now it does reset villager trades. I thought they would remain master level but then I guess it would be op if they remained master afterward.

Is that the intended result?

p.s. I think the book should have an enchanted sheen to visually distinguish it from regular books.

Last edited: about 1 year ago

Gan_Xodos
Guardian

2 topics
13 posts

Found a bug with the trade changer, if you have multiple slots occupied by single em blocks, the changer will take all of them, but will leave stacked slots alone.

Gan_Xodos
Guardian

2 topics
13 posts

I think we should be able to reset vilalger trades at any level. resetting and seeing a farmer still does not sell pumpkins shouldn't force me to make the into a master to reset them again.

Gan_Xodos
Guardian

2 topics
13 posts

So now I see that if I have more than one emerald block in my inventory, the tool works without taking one off the stack. Specifically was trying with a 2 stack.

Tolcum
Guardian

2 topics
64 posts

by Tolcum » about 1 year ago

Hey! Hopefully these were resolved. If you want to test the trade changer more, it should be reviewed soon. If not, I'll escalate to the tiger team. Additionally, many changes were made to the rocket to help its stability. I've seen good results, hopefully you have as well.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account