EVERGREEN HUB: Needs Signs To Indicate Compass Directions

MrMagooAZ
Guardian

51 topics
102 posts

by MrMagooAZ » about 1 year ago

There is no way for anyone without a map mod to know what directions the Nether Highway goes.  

Please add SIGNS immediately to show the compass directions.

It would be great if they were cool shapes for the letters, but for now we at least need ways to tell the unmodded newbies which way to go.

EDIT: After looking more, I see that there are letters in glass on the inside of the dome. The problem is you can't see them through the portals, nor can you see them after the portals with the overhead framework in the way.

I have added some signs at the beginning of each highway with the directions. 

I think there needs to be a way for players to see what direction they are headed from the center of the Hub (between the Nether portals).

Last edited: about 1 year ago

RE: EVERGREEN HUB: Needs Signs To Indicate Compass Directions

Gan_Xodos
Guardian

2 topics
13 posts

by Gan_Xodos » about 1 year ago

I totally agree. Too many newbs that need to go to the end. There should be a sign on the east highway at the beginning with the coords. 1291, I think.

RE: EVERGREEN HUB: Needs Signs To Indicate Compass Directions

Tolcum
Guardian

2 topics
64 posts

by Tolcum » about 1 year ago

This was reviewed and brought to the build team. After noticing the compass directions it's pretty easy to see them next time. If this gets changed at all, it's going to be a low priority for the build team.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account