Joined: over 2 years ago
Sapling- a single shop chest.
Treant+ - An 11x13 plot (height/depth-16. 3 non-shop signs. 3 storage chests)
1. Inactive shops will be removed after 30 days.
2. You have 3 days to build and stock your shop.
3. Shop must look thoughtful in any theme/style.
4. Only one pet is permitted in a shop.
5. No lit beacons, nether portals, item frames, paintings or armor stands.
6. No reachable dangerous blocks.
7. No shulkers, trapped chests, or barrels can be used for storage in any way.
8. Max 1 hopper per shop; no major redstone, no farms.
9. Max one shop per player, including shared shops.
10. Only put what you intend to sell in shop chests.
11. Shop plot location may be changed once every 30 days.
- Rule 2- Offenses of this rule will result in a violation and a 30 day shop plot build freeze.
- 3 violations of Shop Rules will result in a 60 day shop ban. 6 violations of Shop Rules will result in a 90 day shop ban. (Exception: Rule 1)
- Ignoring a shop violation for 7 days will result in another violation until a shop ban is reached.
- Overworld season server shop rules only apply to shops in official shop areas, these are currently at /localspawn.
- Shop owners who get banned from the server for 30 days or less will not receive any violations during that period and their shop will stay up.
- Shop owners banned from the server for more than 30 days will have their shop taken down and the contents of the plot will be saved by the Shop Team. The boxed up shop will be returned to the player upon their return to the server.
Rules up to date as of June 7, 2022
Nether Shop Rules
- Staff won't replace items if your shop chests get broken from a nether portal
- They must be 500 blocks away from nether localspawn
- Only ranks Treant+ can have plots.
- You must not be preventing people from being able to connect to the highways.
- You must be willing to relocate if someone needs to connect to the highway.
- Shop chest counts are limited to the same values as overworld plot chests.