new feature/perk - BIGEnderChest

capndiln
Guardian

40 topics
59 posts

by capndiln » over 2 years ago

As the name implies I'm envisioning something similar to a double chest but that works similar to /enderchest. Perhaps as a rank perk or donation item.

The more feasible option is probably a separate command like /storage or something which has a gui with 54 slots like a double chest that funcitons as an additional mobile storage. 

I don't think this would be considered much of an advantage in most cases as it is primarily a convenience feature.

diamond.png x 1

RE: new feature/perk - BIGEnderChest

Khalil4
Guardian

1 topics
5 posts

by Khalil4 » over 2 years ago

Fantastic idea! I support this. Ender chests always seems too small, it would be so convinient having not to pull out my shulkers to take out items

RE: new feature/perk - BIGEnderChest

Tolcum
Guardian

2 topics
64 posts

by Tolcum » about 1 year ago

Few people know, but this was implemented as a rank feature on Expanse with little interest. /pv stood for /player_vault, and let players store items in a virtual 2xDouble Chest. However, with the incorporation of the /echest command as a rank feature and the ability to store shulkers in echests, this feels way outside of vanilla gameplay and slightly redundant. As such, this idea won't be recommended to staff.

Let me know if you have additional feedback on this idea that I am missing! 

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account