Vote crates should give better rewards

p00psterz
Treant

5 topics
23 posts

by p00psterz » over 2 years ago

Right now vote crates seem to have a similar loot table to vote rewards with a wildercrate key thrown in. Rng'ing into a vote crate, only to maybe RNG into something halfway decent just feels terrible. You want people to be excited about these vote crates, but 90% of people end up leaving even more disapointed. I'll be honest, most of the vote crate rewards I've seen, I'd rather have the 5 levels. 

That being said, I know you guys don't want wilder tools or EOTs to be rampant. So drop the chance of getting a vote crate to compensate. I'm sure everyone would much rather getting a vote crate to be an exciting thing, rather than having to go to local spawn, just to find out you got an even worse reward than if you just got the normal vote rewards.

TLDR; RNG to get one specific item, that lets you RNG with almost the same lower end table, just two higher end items, just feels bad. RNG into opening more RNG is bad design in general for engagement. Instead drop vote crate percentages but make the rewards good so people actually get excited about them.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account