Two Wilder tool changes

Colonel_Gagne
Guardian

13 topics
19 posts

by Colonel_Gagne » over 2 years ago

After using two of the wilder tools for a bit now there are some things that have gotten annoying in one case and frustrating in another. 

1) The annoying thing that I think needs tweaking or changing is that the everlasting torch when right clicked in the air will remove all torches around it. The items doesn't warn you of this and the radius it removes is unknown. I suggest removing this because I have had to replace the torches in my base a dozens times due to misclicking with it in my off hand. It is getting annoying seeing in chat it say "removed 15 nearby toches" 

If it was meant to just remove torches the item placed then it isnt working as intended. It will also removed torches I crafted and placed previously. 

2) The frustrating issue I have is with the Wilder axe. Having the double cut upgrade is nice to clear trees faster however, with it only counting one log it makes it so you get 1/2 the value of a tree when you cut it down. The Sky Axe counts both logs that are cut when used. Trying to level it past the point this upgrade is put on the tool slows down the progression by a lot. I'd recommned adding it so both logs are counted like with the SkyAxe

Last edited: over 2 years ago diamond.png x 1

RE: Two Wilder tool changes

ML_Paladin
Ancient
Ancient

13 topics
40 posts

by ML_Paladin » over 2 years ago

Why should it count two logs broken when you are infact only breaking one, and the other just magically pops off?

ShiveringBeaver
Treant

7 topics
11 posts

by ShiveringBeaver » over 2 years ago

What is the point of faster efficiency when it's only counting half as much? If the speed gets faster at higher levels then the counter should accommodate for both logs that were broken. I didn't know that the Skyaxe already did that but even so, why isn't the Wilderaxe copying that?

lNomNoml
Guardian

24 topics
33 posts

by lNomNoml » over 2 years ago

For point 2 you can use /wilderaxe to disable the double chop to level it faster.

MrMagooAZ
Guardian

51 topics
102 posts

by MrMagooAZ » over 2 years ago

You are assuming that the 2+Log feature isn't already part of the log count calculation.  I think it is.

Colonel_Gagne
Guardian

13 topics
19 posts

by Colonel_Gagne » over 2 years ago

It is not counting the 2 logs you cut on tree servers only on skyblock

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account