Expanse Change / Perks (No game change)

It_DEATHS
Dryad

3 topics
4 posts

by It_DEATHS » over 2 years ago

Expanse Rank Change Notes:

This is primarly focused on Expanse Server. I know its supposed to be short but Hey Its got options lol :D - Per reds request (DONT HATE ME)

I made it very NON game changing. So alot of CMDs. 

Ranks:

·    Remove the + Sign, no need to be designated. Yah it shows that they bought it but they are buying the rank to support the server, Nothing more, Nothing less. The perks are well a Perk. Everyone should be the same. Or maybe give them the option to have it or not, I know in the Rank.xml list it would be a lot more options but hey. Copy and paste? lol

Purple Diamond:

Spoiler

·         Able to skip teleport Timer (Instant Teleport) or have a very short teleport timer

·         Ability to make 1 Floating Player avatar (Nether Road would be cool) with Name above? Maybe nether Hub and Spawn? Ideas

o   May be hard to maintain but if you’re doing it in spawn, it could be part of that monthly check (unless you have it scripted or the plugin takes care of it)

·         Ability to use Title’s

o   Him / Her / Them

·         Wilder Coin – But need to find a way to spend them so they are legit

·         Main event gets given high level armor for dragon fights. Maybe a /kit once a month? Max armor gear and items to help in the fight?

o   Would be useful since some users only play on Expanse.

o   This would need to be blocked at the start of a reset to the tree servers. Maybe a Sign? Or a Warp location that is disabled for 2 weeks of Tree server reset?

·         Ability to use /Hat

·         Ability to see whos land you are on or maybe like within 100 Blocks. Makes it neat to see who built something (would be cool to have by default as well)

·         Show up at the top of the TAB list (Per rank If possible)

·         The Use of Color Signs on all worlds.

·         /rest or sleep. Fakes your sleep to get the dang flying birds away XD

·         Purple Player Trails or Sparkles (Purple)

·         /Near  - See people around you. Idk lol

·         /trash

·         /rename – Rename Items to any color

Blue Diamond: (includes all Purple)

·        

Spoiler

Ability to use /Nick or have a mod set it for them? (Force Nick names to be white in the config file? Idk about this one)

·         Ability to choose chat name color (Excluding Admin colors)

·         Ability to Choose a custom Title. Maybe limit it to 4-5 letters?

o   I would pick KING (Would need approval or brain storming on this one)

o   Or another option would be the ability to choose from a list?

·         Dynmap Render base Location? Maybe have it render there base once a month? Im sure you could set a cmd to render a coordinate?

o   Ability to show up on the dynmap if they chose?

·         /sit or something like this. Could be a fun,

·         /glow or similar. Gives you a permanent outline of yourself.

·         Set local user time> I think its  /Mytime or /Ptime or something like that. Useful when doing pictures or to mess with lighting.

·         Blue Player Trails or Sparkles (Blue)

RE: Expanse Change / Perks (No game change)

wonder_83
Dryad

3 topics
9 posts

by wonder_83 » over 2 years ago

Hey Death!

I love the all the ideas!

There is no Tp so for the shortened tp time one it wouldnt work in expanse :p (not sure if that was meant for tree servers or not)

I like the /kit idea but imo its too non vanilla, kinda like if you were to take out the items from creative etc etc.

/rest is also too non vanilla imo cause the phantoms are a part of the game and they can easily be "tamed" if you sleep but I do like the idea, especially if you are going for the top time for not sleeping lol.

There is already a trash can item so I dont really see a use for the /trash command but instead of gaining the access to the command, they could get the item instead.

For the diamond perks, the re coloring of your name (I think thats what u meant) could get confusing due to the rank names not being in chat and its just the colors.

I also do like the idea of the titles but they would conflict with the diamond next to your name (like the tree servers supporter diamonds) 

For the /ptime idea, would it just change your time like not the actual in game time for you so like if it was night in game and you did the /ptime command it would just change the sky for an amount of time or until u turn it off but it would still be night time? I do like this idea but I feel like there would need to be an option to have it for a temp amount of time like 2-5 min and there would need to be a cooldown etc etc.

I love all of the ideas and I will def bring them up with the team! Thanks!

RE: Expanse Change / Perks (No game change)

It_DEATHS
Dryad

3 topics
4 posts

by It_DEATHS » over 2 years ago

Just Ideas! No biggie either way just options to choose from,

The /Kits would be for the Dragon Battle and things where if you only play expanse and want to do a ruby fight,, you have no items to fight with.. Just an idea.

/Ptime would only change user side of things (not server) i think there is a plugin or built into the main one (what ever you are using these days (essentials Plus) . It should have like /PWeather and /Ptime, (personal) / I think it would be untill you change it. So if you like 24/7 night or day you could just set it. Again These are perks. I know there are mods out there that can do the same thing but im trying to expand the options for users.

As for the Titles Thats why i capped it to 4-5 Letters, That way if you have a short name it will still look normal ;D

EDIT: Forgot to include, Some things would be cross Map (Server) IE Teleport and stuff. Would need to be taken intocount.

I dont want any kits or things like that on expanse but some :Non: interactive perks (colored Signs) still keeps the game true (though im suprised Microsoft hasent added colored signs yet...)

Last edited: over 2 years ago diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account