New Creative World

BlackDog97
Dryad

11 topics
15 posts

by BlackDog97 » over 2 years ago

With the second chapter of Wildercraft bringing about new things and changes I propose (depending on how difficult it is to implement) the addition of a secondary creative world, with similar setup and rules to our already established creative world. The most notable difference though, will be that the new one will have the new terrain generation provided by the 1.18 update. 

The idea behind it being aesthetic and time. So every player of a certain rank and above, can build their ideas on the new terrain. Obviously this world will have to be smaller than the regular survival worlds to not put too great a strain on the server. 

The second reason I would like to see such an addition to Wildercraft is Time. Some of us work in heavy work schedules and can't pass too much time with resource gathering, else the season is already over. I understand that the grind is part of the game, but since it will not affect the tree servers it shouldn't be much of an issue.

Let me know what you think and I'm eager to hear everyone's opinions!

diamond.png x 1

RE: New Creative World

BlockBreaker53
Elder

11 topics
34 posts

by BlockBreaker53 » over 2 years ago

How would you imagine something like this working? From my understanding, your concept is that there are no plots and just a creative world where everyone can build collaboratively. But with this setup how can it be guaranteed nobody will obstruct others' builds, take up unfair amounts of the world, etc. Would you see it as being Colossal+ or an alternative rank? I'm just not sure I understand why in terms of time this differs from anything we currently have (as they don't get wiped).

wonder_83
Dryad

3 topics
9 posts

by wonder_83 » over 2 years ago

I think black wants it to be a seperate creative world like the tree servers and instead of it being flat like the current creative world, it would have the terrain generation. Im guessing that you could just claim your builds like normal and there would still be the general rules like no building within 100 blocks of someone elses build and no destroying others builds etc. Basically a creative tree server

diamond.png x 1

BlackDog97
Dryad

11 topics
15 posts

by BlackDog97 » over 2 years ago

Exactly, yes. A creative tree server with a rank requirement like colossal+ or something similar.

And well, as said it doesn't need to be as big as a tree server.

Last edited: over 2 years ago diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account